A look see around Pinterest always inspires a new design direction. I particularly loved the elegant nonchalence of this black and white photo. Paired with the sleek, modern designs of Andrée Putman, a classic and chic dining room emerges. The spare palette is accentuated by brass, bronze, and intricate texture. Throw on a pair of pearl diamond earrings for some glamour. Et voilà!
1. Elegant Pair of Brass and White Glass Sconces
2. Melin on Fence Post by Tony Henneberg
3. White Bowl Coral on a Brass Turning Mounted on Lucite
4. Rare Dining Table by Vico Magistretti
5. Pair of Milo Baughman Cane and Brass Chairs
6. Pierre Sterle Paris 1950s Mabe Pearl Diamond White Gold Earrings
7. “John with White T-Shirt” by Harry Benson